Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Questions?

1. Have you ever stepped in dog poop and didn’t know?
Answer: nope never in my lifetime... only cow droppings... i never noticed until i felt my shoe were quite heavy as if carrying something...

2. Where was your most embarrassing moment at?
Answer: Hurm... i guess that was 5 years ago... i was heaving some coffee @ dome klcc... i saw a group of girls nearby waving at me... i waved at them back with a big smile... and suddently came a bunch of guys that seems to be their friends... i immediately turn my wavings to the waiter and said..."tapau my drink and food please"...

3. Have you ever been used?
Answer: let's forget it.... :)

4. What’s your favorite video game?
Answer: flight simulator X

5. Do you play the field?
Answer: nope...

6. How many siblings do you have?
Answer: i've 6 and i'm the eldest

7. Is there anyone you can tell everything?
Answer: yeah... my parents, my fiance n my best friend Johannaz

8. How about barney, did you watch it as a kid?
Answer: Nope... not barney but Doraemon...

9. Favorite football team?
Answer: I don't do football...

10. Are you generally a happy person?
Answer: yes i guess? heheh

11. Do you like shoes?
Answer: yeah... big time...

12. Or socks?
Answer: i dont find that interesting...

13. What or who puts the biggest smile on your face?
Answer: my shoes??

14. Do you have a younger brother?
Answer: yes... interested? anyone? haha

15. Mad about something?
Answer: to those who loves to judge but they dont even know what they're talking about... leaving peoples with no answers... BIGtime loser... blek :P

16. Happy about something?
Answer: waking up in the morning and knowing that Allah S.W.T still allows me to live...

17. Are you rich or poor?
Answer: i guess in between... RIOR... :p

18. Do you get along with everyone?
Answer: yeah... first i'll observe... then i'm in...

19. How old was your mom when you were born?
Answer: Gosh... 25-26... somewhere around that... hehehe...

20. Can you say your name backward?
Answer: NIANRAKLUZ ROIM... sounds russian to me...


Note: This questionnaire was filled by Nine himself. Thanks Nine for taking some time to fill this up.

1 comment:

EmieYs said...

thanks Nine!!!cute giler jwpn!hahahah... i like!