Monday, August 4, 2008

JH, Kuantan

"Celebrate good times c'mon. Yahoo!!"

What do you guys think about Ruffedge's performance last night? I thought it was brilliant. Bukanlah sebab bias. Dah memang best nak buat macam mane.

Persembahan RE dimulakan dengan lagu "Celebration" nyanyian asal Kool & The Gang. The right choice of song for opening. You know, to get the pary started. And then, tunggu sampai almost at the end of the concert, to see them sing again.

*sempat tgk repeat Wakenabeb kat NTV7*

RE came on stage for the second time, singing "Khayalan" and "Kau" originally sang by Glen. I am so in love with the song now and I believe I'm not the only one. Although, I secretly hope that RE would sing "Mulanya Di Sini".

Sidetrack kejap, Nine, why you are so thin? Makan banyak sikit, k?

Congratulations to Ruffedge for their 10th years anniversary in the industry. All the best! Tak sangka RE dah 10 tahun. Pejam celik pejam celik, dah 10 tahun. Semoga RE terus sukses!

Btw, I'll try my best to find the clips of last night performance and as well as pictures.

Till then.

No comments: