Friday, August 29, 2008

Which One...

While surfing the net, digging information for my work, came this idea. I would like to do a survey based on our beloved En.Nine.

Based on the 3 pictures below, which Nine's image do you like best? Feel free to rate Nine's image from 1 -10 with 10 being "Super Gorgeous". Hehehehe. You can put up rate and your comment in the comment box.

There won't be any prizes or anything but for the fun of it. Maybe, for the most creative comment, I would put up on the blog.

Enjoy the pictures;

The Long-haired Nine


The suave Nine


The Serious Nine


Personally, I like Nine's image when he was with Billy Zulkarnain simply because I love man in suits.


You might have your own preference. So, why wait? Rate and Comment!


Have fun guys!


Credit pictures to KRU and JomStar


5 comments:

N.I.N.E said...

I rated The Suave Nine 9.5! super sleek.

-ZZ-

Anonymous said...

Rasanya prefer yg latest emej la... coz masa mula2 tu x minat sgt nine long hair..hehee.. skrg rasanya ok kut... x nampak muda sgt..x nampak tua... just nice...

-nor-

EmieYs said...

hahahah...suka imej Nine skrg!serious suka!sbb nmpk smart n sempoi...i rated 9.99 utk imej Nine with RE...nmpk sesuai ngan usia kita(me n Nine)yg sedang2 muda ni..huhuhuh...btw,suka tgk Nine in baby blue t-shirt...sweet!!

Anonymous said...

Eh Emy, perluker mention pasal umur tu?

aya said...

aya suke sume..xkesah abg mior cmne..aslkn itu abg mior..hehehe..
dlu encem..skrg btambah2 encem..
;P